SGT is looking for an intern
(Application period has ended)
Aalto Sustainable Global Technologies (SGT) – programme is looking for an intern!
We are hiring a part-time intern to support SGT Programme. Workload will concentrate in April-May and September-November. Work time is flexible and to be agreed, approximately 15-20 hours per week. Tasks can be adapted to suit best for the chosen person. The contract ends by the end of 2019. The internship is based at the Department of Built Environment in Water and Environmental Engineering in Aalto School of Engineering. Salary is based on the experience, contract percentage and credits gained.
Send you CV and open application by 19th of March by email to email@example.com.
Interviews will be held during March.
– SGT Programme internal marketing in Aalto schools and strengthening the brand
– SGT Programme marketing in other universities
– Searching for funding opportunities together with the programme coordinator and supervisor
– Searching for business partners and other potential funders
– Updating the website; content and maintenance (simple wordpress-based, no specific graphic skills required)
– The intern can also assist in course organization if wanted
– Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
– Proactive and self motivated
– Marketing spirit
– Good communication skills in English, Finnish language is considered as an asset
– Familiarity with Aalto University and its courses is considered as an asset
– Familiarity with developing countries is considered as an asset
SGT Programme is a multidisciplinary educational programme that aims to increase awareness, education and research in the field of sustainability, development and technology. SGT Programme organizes a SGT Studio course (WAT-E2070), where student teams work on real-life challenges for instance in Uganda, Nepal, Kenya and Mexico. The main learning outcome is to learn working life skills, to work in multicultural and multidisciplinary teams and to work with real partners in development sector. SGT courses are open for all Master’s level students. The SGT Programme is supervised by professor Olli Varis from Water and Environmental Engineering (Aalto ENG).
Enquiries and applications: firstname.lastname@example.org